Education & Experience
MA - Theology (Liturgy)2018 University of Western Ontario
Thesis: Martyrial Theologies in the Eucharistic Liturgies of the Anglican Church of Canada
MDiv2017 Huron University College
BA Hons - History2014 University of Manitoba
ARCT - Vocal Performance2013 Royal Conservatory of Music, Toronto
With advanced standing in history and theory.
Ecumenical Chaplain and Spiritual Advisor2018 - present St John's College at The University of Manitoba
Incumbent2018 - present St Bartholomew Anglican Church
Acting Chaplain2017 - 2018 Huron University College
Graduate Research Assistant2016 - 2018 Huron University College
Working with the Revd Dr Lizette Larson-Miller (Liturgics).
Graduate Research Assistant2014 - 2016 Huron University College
Working with Dr Bill Acres (Church History).
Presentations & Publications
- October 2019 Queer, Quaint, Quarrelsome: The Surprising Saints of the Church - Presentation on historical figures representing church engagement with current issues such as mental health, gender, and sexuality (St John's College)
- March 2019 Liturgies for New Life - Presentation with Bev Eert on incorporating ecological theology into liturgies in Eastertide (Diocese of Rupert's Land)
- January 2019 Deacons in the Liturgy - Invited presentation on roles, historical and current, for deacons in the Anglican Church of Canada, given for the Network of Deacons (Diocese of Rupert's Land)
- 2017-2018 Abraham's Café - Recurring public panel discussion on history and traditions of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism (London Public Library)
- 2017 Digital Tools for Liturgical Life - Invited presentation at International Anglican Liturgical Consultation regional meeting (Leuven)
- 2017 Embodied Revelation: The Beauty of God in Congregational Singing - Faculty of Theology Annual Conference (Huron University College)